New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Picture tests in anatomy shoulder region and axilla 6
After completion of this video you will be able identify and discuss some features of the shoulder region and axilla: Deltoid, axillary nerve, lateral cutane...
Help by adding tags...
Basic Spinal Cord Anatomy
- Basic Spinal Cord Anatomy: Through The Eyes Of Brown- Séquard
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- The Patella
Cervical Arthritis (Spondylosis )
- Simple overview of cervical arthritis, anatomy and causes
Exercises for a Healthy Back
- Most people will have back pain at some time in their lives. These exercises will show how to stretch out some of the common pain causing muscles.
Anatomy shoulder region and axilla 1
Picture tests in anatomy shoulder region and axilla 5
- After completion of this video you will be able identify and discuss some features of the shoulder region and axilla: Deltoid, axillary nerve, posterior cord...