New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Transposition of great arteries
Help by adding tags...
Heart Murmurs: Easy Cardiac Auscultation Tutorial: Intro Aortic Stenosis, Regurgitation (3 of 5)
- Audio Flashcards to practice cardiac murmur auscultation: http://www.helphippo.com/flash/flashcards.html Cardiac murmurs for nursing and medical students to learn auscultation of abnormal heart so...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Emphysema - Introduction, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis
- Myelodysplastic syndrome is sometimes referred to as "pre-leukemia" or a condition that occurs before leukemia (although most patients will never develop leu...
ECG Lead Perspectives
- ECG Tutorial - Free ECG Tutorial Videos
3D scans spot earliest signs of heart disease - MRC Clinical Sciences Centre
- Researchers have shown that people with high blood pressure develop changes in their hearts even before symptoms appear.
- Pretty heavy on the pathophysiology of this one at the beginning... keep your ears open though, it's important to grasp it in order to understand the treatme...