New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Lab Case 104
A 70 year old female is brought to your ED with a 2 day history of worsening confusion. She is usually independent and lives in her own home. There is a history of colon cancer, hypertension and high cholesterol.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials