New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Noninsulin Therapies in Type 1 Diabetes: Rationale for Consideration CME/CE
This activity is intended for diabetologists & endocrinologists, primary care physicians, cardiologists, nurses and pharmacists.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!