New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Rates of Antibiotic Prophylaxis Vary in Pediatric Surgery CME/CE
: Antibiotic prophylaxis (AP) for pediatric surgery varies considerably nationwide, with a high proportion of inappropriate AP use, suggest authors of a retrospective cohort study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteria Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.