New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Quick Rupture of Membranes and Miscarriage Tests on Horizon
Potentially practice-changing tests could provide immediate and definitive diagnoses of premature rupture of membranes or miscarriage. The developer is in talks to bring them to market.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.