New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Peak Lactate, Patient Outcome After Gastrointestinal Surgery
A new study looks at the association between blood lactate levels and in-hospital mortality among high-risk gastrointestinal surgical patients.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials