New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tapering and Discontinuation of TNF-a Blockers in RA
Can clinical and ultrasound-based remission be used to select patients with rheumatoid arthritis eligible to taper and discontinue TNF-a blockers?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...