New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Vitamin D and Stress Hyperglycaemia in the Critically Ill
Vitamin D deficiency is common in critically ill patients with stress-induced hyperglycemia. Can supplementation improve outcomes?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.