New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
EM Notes – Complaints
Help by adding tags...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteria Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.