New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Glaucoma Drugs May Skew Eye Pressure Readings
Chronic use of prostaglandin analogues (PGAs) may cause reversible corneal changes contributing to underestimation of intraocular pressure (IOP) in glaucoma patients, according to Canadian researchers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)