New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Not All RAS Mutations Mean Thyroid Cancer, New Review Finds
A review of data from 19 studies and the author's own patient population suggest an overinterpretation of the RAS mutation as malignant in cytologically indeterminate thyroid nodules.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)