New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA-Approved Cancer Drugs That Are 'Deeply Problematic'
The US Food and Drug Administration wants to expedite the availability of cancer drugs. But is this a good idea when full approval is based on an unproven, unexamined surrogate end point?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.