New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antibody-Drug Conjugates, Targeted Therapies Lead Lung Cancer Data
Dr Mark Kris 'whets our appetites' for what's ahead at ASCO 2016 for lung cancer management, including new antibody-drug conjugates and targeted therapies.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!