New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Tai Chi Resembles Drugs, Aerobics in Blood Pressure Lowering
Results from a new meta-analysis suggest that tai chi can lower blood pressure in older people as effectively as drugs or other exercise.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more