New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Osteonecrosis of the Hip (Avascular Necrosis)
This disease affects the blood supply of the bone and leads to the breakdown of the hip joint. It can be caused by a hip dislocation or certain medical condi...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee)
- Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee) Overview causes symptoms treatment
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Patellar Tracking Disorder
- Patellar Tracking Disorder Overview Misalignment Muscle imbalance Ligament damage Symptoms Treatment
Quadriceps Tendon Tear
- Quadriceps Tendon Tear Overview Causes Causes of weakness Symptoms Treatment Options
Shoulder Arthritis and Replacement
- Although used less commonly than knee or hip replacement, shoulder replacement surgery removes diseased or damaged bone in the shoulder and replaces it with an artificial joint. If arthritis pain i...
Lumbar Disk Disease
- Your lumbar spine, or low back, is made of five vertebrae separated by cushioning disks of cartilage. Degenerative conditions or trauma can damage a disk, al...
Broken Wrist (Wrist Fracture)
- Your wrist is a complex joint made up of many bones, allowing you to move your hand up and down, and side to side, as well as to rotate. A fracture can occur...