New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pregnant women are too cautious about risk of medicines
The study of 1120 women found that many were unwilling to medicate common pregnancy symptoms such as nausea, urinary tract infections (UTIs), and aches and pains.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.