New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Occurrence, Characteristics, and Predictors of Pain in COPD
Pain is a significant, undertreated problem for patients with COPD. Read about the prevalence and characteristics of pain in COPD patients here.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials