New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Plantar heel pain
Trial self management for a few months with relative rest, simple analgesia, stretching, weight loss, insoles or arch supports, and footwear modification for patients with plantar fasciitis
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!