New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
GPs told to end “chemical restraint” of people with learning disabilities
GPs have been urged to cut the number of inappropriate prescriptions of psychotropic drugs for people with learning disabilities.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials