New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Benzodiazepine Pharmacotherapy: How Difficult to Discontinue?
What is the optimal strategy for discontinuing chronic benzodiazepine therapy in the primary care setting?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials