New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bowel cancer: Stents 'may prevent need for colostomy bags' - BBC News
A expandable tube, or stent, inserted into the bowels of cancer patients can cut the odds of them needing a colostomy bag, cancer doctors say.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.