New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Broken Wrist (Wrist Fracture)
Your wrist is a complex joint made up of many bones, allowing you to move your hand up and down, and side to side, as well as to rotate. A fracture can occur...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Perimenopause,Meanopause and Post Menopause
- Menopause overview perimenopause Meanopause Post Menopause other types of menopause management
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee)
- Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee) Overview causes symptoms treatment
Patellar Tracking Disorder
- Patellar Tracking Disorder Overview Misalignment Muscle imbalance Ligament damage Symptoms Treatment
Shoulder Arthritis and Replacement
- Although used less commonly than knee or hip replacement, shoulder replacement surgery removes diseased or damaged bone in the shoulder and replaces it with an artificial joint. If arthritis pain i...
Save Your Bones: Osteoporosis Update 2014 - Research on Aging
- (Visit: http://www.uctv.tv) Osteoporosis may have no symptoms, but it causes bones to become weaker. As many as half of all women and a quarter of men older ...
Lumbar Disk Disease
- Your lumbar spine, or low back, is made of five vertebrae separated by cushioning disks of cartilage. Degenerative conditions or trauma can damage a disk, al...
Osteonecrosis of the Hip (Avascular Necrosis)
- This disease affects the blood supply of the bone and leads to the breakdown of the hip joint. It can be caused by a hip dislocation or certain medical condi...