New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Breast cancer: Taking hormonal drugs for up to 15 years can reduce risk - study - BBC News
Taking hormonal drugs for up to 15 years reduces the risk of breast cancers coming back, a landmark study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials