New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Spinal Tap Procedure (Lumbar Puncture)
A spinal tap, also called lumbar puncture, is used to take a sample of the fluid from the spinal column to look for infection or bleeding.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A Student's Guide to ECG Interpretation
- This guide aims to provide a systematic way with which to interpret and present ECGs. Core topics in the medical school curriculum are covered.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- A slideshow covering some of the key aspects in rheumatology
- Document covering the GALS screen and the key rheumatology topics.
Examination of a Swelling
- Guide to doing a clinical exam on a swelling by the clinical skills tutors at the University of Liverpool
Beyond ACLS: From CPR to Cath - The New ACC/AHA Cardiac Arrest Algorithm - R.E.B.E.L. EM - Emergency Medicine Blog
- Cardiac Arrest: Should we cath all patients with Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest (OHCA) and return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) who are still comatose?
How to Read a Head CT Scan
- This comprehensive tutorial was prepared for a class presentation and covers the basic principles of CT Scans.