New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Trimethylamine N-oxide and Prognosis in Acute Heart Failure
Might plasma levels of the gut-derived metabolite trimethylamine N-oxide have utility as a prognostic marker in acute heart failure?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials