New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Serum Cystatin C and the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
Elevated serum levels of the protein cystatin C may be a useful indicator of subtle renal dysfunction. Might it be useful as an independent predictor of coronary heart disease risk?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteria Mind Map
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials