New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Wearable Artificial Kidney Offers Hope for Dialysis Patients
An experimental wearable artificial kidney shows promise as a substitute for dialysis machines, researchers report.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!