New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Five minutes with . . . Scarlett McNally, RCS council member
The consultant orthopaedic surgeon and Royal College of Surgeons council member says that more needs to be done to encourage women into surgery
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials