New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FDA Rejects Adamis' Emergency Drug for Severe Allergic Reaction
Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration rejected its emergency treatment for acute anaphylaxis for the second time.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!