New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
When It Looks Like Heart Failure but Isn't
Having encountered more than a few cases of obstructive uropathy masquerading as heart failure in elderly men, Dr Walton-Shirley asks for some creative thinking before diagnosing CHF.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- All Anaesthetics Analgesia Anatomy Conditions Emergency Medicine ICU Immunology Intubation Pharmacology Physics Physiology Renal Se...
Appendix 5 - Antibiotic Overview
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials