New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
That Trauma Patient Doesn't Need the Prophylactic IVC Filter
Commentary on a study on the relationship between prophylactic IVC filter use in trauma patients and survival, published in the Annals of Surgery.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials