New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Recurrent C. difficile Infection More Common in IBD
People with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) are at increased risk of experiencing recurrent Clostridium difficile infection (CDI), according to a new study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Bacteria Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)