New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
RA: Creatine Increased Muscle Mass, Not Strength
Patients with RA gained lean muscle mass but not strength or improved physical function in trial of creatine supplementation, showing creatine is not a substitute for resistance training.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials