New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Paralysed Cardiff man's 'awesome' first steps - BBC News
A man who was left paralysed after a car accident walks for the first time in four years thanks to a bionic exoskeleton.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.