New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Women 'nearly twice as likely to have anxiety' as men - BBC News
Anxiety disorders need more research and women are nearly twice as likely to be affected as men, a global review by University of Cambridge scientists finds.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Bacteria Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!