New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Oral JAK Inhibitor Promising in Ankylosing Spondylitis
The first study to assess the safety and efficacy of tofacitinib in ankylosing spondylitis suggests that JAK inhibition might be a new way to achieve control in patients with active disease.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Innovative Programme Elements Add Value to a FAIMER Regional Institute Faculty Development Fellowship Model in Southern Africa
- The Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Education and Research (FAIMER) is a US-based non-profit organisation committed to improving health professions education to improve global health. ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Care home residents 'doped up', survey finds - BBC News
- Large quantities of anti-psychotic drugs are being given to people with learning disabilities who are resident in hospitals or care homes.
Ligaments and Tendons of the Foot
- Dr. Fabian explaining the ligaments and tendons of the foot
Management of soft tissue defects of the foot
- A 57 year old man presented to his general practitioner with a pigmented lesion on the heel of his left foot. He had not previously sought medical advice about the lesion but had recently become wo...
MedEd Technology: Twitter
- Recently, I made a short video about where I see the use of technology in MedEd (take a look), and when asked to write for Meducation, I thought it would be great to get people thinking about techn...
- We agree with the recent commentary of Gonçalves-Pereira and Oliveira refuting a ‘one size fits all’ paradigm of antibiotic dosing in patients subjected to extracorporeal circulation  but want t...