New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Outcomes in Critically Ill Septic Patients Who Survived CPR
A new study looks at the long-term post-discharge survival among ICU patients with sepsis who received in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials