New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
With Trauma, Long Stint in ICU May Not Mean Low Recovery Odds
For trauma patients, staying in the intensive care unit (ICU) for more than a month may not mean the chances of survival are low, according to a new study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials