New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Basic Muscloskeletal Examination - YouTube
This is Basic Muscloskeletal Examination.ADVANCED will be added later.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Guidelines for summaries of Medical Records
- A guideline to organize and writing up a summary of a Medical Record of a patient.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- This animation explains in detail how the menstrual cycle works, also basic facts of female genital system anatomy.
Knee Medial / Lateral Collateral Injuries
- Ligaments are strong bands of tissue that add strength and give stability to a joint. The medial and lateral collateral ligaments of the knee can be damaged ...
Blood Thinners: Using Warfarin
- Warfarin is a medicine that helps keep your blood from clotting. This can lower your risk for a blood clot, stroke, or heart attack. But you must take import...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!