New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
ECG Cardiac Arrhythmias
This video cover in detail all the arrhythmias you can encounter on an ECG strip explained.
Help by adding tags...
Embryology of the Urinary Tract
- An understanding of the embryology of the genitals and urinary system is integral to the comprehension of normal and pathologic function of these organs. While the genitals and urinary system ha...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- A varicose vein is an abnormal dilation of the vessels that carry blood back to the heart. Although veins are located throughout the body, varicose veins are...
Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease. CAD develops when plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart. Se...
Premature Ventricular Contractions
- As the name suggests, premature ventricular contractions are contractions in the lower chambers of the heart that occur too early in the rhythm sequence. The...
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- An aortic aneurysm is a weak spot in the main blood vessel in your body. You may not have symptoms at first. But this condition is serious. You may need surg...
Basic Adult Cardiac Examination - YouTube
- learn how to examine the heart.
- Atrial flutter is when the upper chambers of the heart beat too fast. Learn how it happens, and how it can be treated. for patient education and helthcare