New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Basic Adult Cardiac Examination - YouTube
learn how to examine the heart.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease. CAD develops when plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart. Se...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Premature Ventricular Contractions
- As the name suggests, premature ventricular contractions are contractions in the lower chambers of the heart that occur too early in the rhythm sequence. The...
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- An aortic aneurysm is a weak spot in the main blood vessel in your body. You may not have symptoms at first. But this condition is serious. You may need surg...
- Atrial flutter is when the upper chambers of the heart beat too fast. Learn how it happens, and how it can be treated. for patient education and helthcare
Basic Adult Pulmonary(Respiratory) Examination - YouTube
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...