New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atrial flutter is when the upper chambers of the heart beat too fast. Learn how it happens, and how it can be treated. for patient education and helthcare
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary artery disease (CAD) is the most common type of heart disease. CAD develops when plaque builds up in the arteries that supply blood to the heart. Se...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Premature Ventricular Contractions
- As the name suggests, premature ventricular contractions are contractions in the lower chambers of the heart that occur too early in the rhythm sequence. The...
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- An aortic aneurysm is a weak spot in the main blood vessel in your body. You may not have symptoms at first. But this condition is serious. You may need surg...
Basic Adult Cardiac Examination - YouTube
- learn how to examine the heart.
- Cardiac catheterization procedure can diagnose a variety of heart conditions and determine the health of your coronary arteries, heart valves, and heart muscle.
Basic Adult Pulmonary(Respiratory) Examination - YouTube