New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cardiac catheterization procedure can diagnose a variety of heart conditions and determine the health of your coronary arteries, heart valves, and heart muscle.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee)
- Patellofemoral Pain syndrome (PFPS-Runner's Knee) Overview causes symptoms treatment
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Patellar Tracking Disorder
- Patellar Tracking Disorder Overview Misalignment Muscle imbalance Ligament damage Symptoms Treatment
Shoulder Arthritis and Replacement
- Although used less commonly than knee or hip replacement, shoulder replacement surgery removes diseased or damaged bone in the shoulder and replaces it with an artificial joint. If arthritis pain i...
Lumbar Disk Disease
- Your lumbar spine, or low back, is made of five vertebrae separated by cushioning disks of cartilage. Degenerative conditions or trauma can damage a disk, al...
Broken Wrist (Wrist Fracture)
- Your wrist is a complex joint made up of many bones, allowing you to move your hand up and down, and side to side, as well as to rotate. A fracture can occur...
Spine Animations - YouTube