New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Samuel Orton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Samuel Torrey Orton (October 15, 1879 – November 17, 1948) was an American physician who pioneered the study of learning disabilities. He examined the causes and treatment of dyslexia.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
'Arrogance' of ignoring need for sleep - BBC News
- Society has become "supremely arrogant" in ignoring the importance of sleep, leading researchers have told the BBC's Day of the Body Clock.
Poor sleep tied to widespread pain and fibromyalgia
- New study finds that of a number of factors, non-restorative sleep was the most strongly linked to development of widespread pain or fibromyalgia in older adults.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…