New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Electrode placement for exercise ecg or ergospirometry according to IEC
In this movie we show you how to apply the electrodes for exercise ecg's or ergospirometry tests according to the latest guidelines of IEC. This ensures a go...
Help by adding tags...
- Atrial fibrillation is when the upper chambers of the heart don’t pump normally. Learn what happens in the heart, and how it can be managed.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials