New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
India: New ways of treating children with deformed foot - BBC News
Clubfoot used to mean a life of unemployment and illiteracy for children born in developing countries - but now effective treatments mean they have a better chance at a full life.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Children monitored to gauge pollution impact - BBC News
- A multimillion pound study has been launched to assess the impact of the environment on the health and development of children.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Canvassing support: Helping children with clubfoot - BBC News
- Clubfoot is one of the world's most common birth defects and up to 80% of children born in developing countries with the condition go untreated. Now a new design aims to get them back on their feet.
Lifeblood for children who need it most - BBC News
- How to tell which sick children need blood transfusions the most.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more