New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bronchiolitis in paediatrics
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - Liverpool
Posted almost 7 years ago
Concise but exactly what I needed to help me in my revision, thanks.
Croup and epiglottitis
- Tutorial on croup (laryngo tracheo bronchitis) and epiglottitis.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- This podcast episode helps medical students develop an approach to the evaluation of short stature in a child. This podcast was written by Dr. Seth Marks. Dr. Marks is pediatric endocrinologist at ...
Paediatric resuscitation & choking
- Flow diagram of OSCE approach to management of paediatric resuscitation & choking.
Cochrane - Bottom Line Summary of Recommendations in Bronchiolitis
- Bronchiolitis is a common viral illness. It is most commonly caused by respiratory syncytial virus and typically occurs over the late fall and winter months. C…
Emergence Phenomena: Bronchiolitis revamp
- (Disclaimer: The medical information contained herein is intended for physician medical licensing exam review purposes only, and are not intended for diagnos...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...