New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
EREM: Pitfalls and Perils of Emergency Department Discharge Instructions
Everyday Risk in Emergency Medicine series: Pitfalls and Perils of Emergency Department Discharge Instructions by Dr. Matthew DeLaney
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rule Out Ectopic in the Emergency Department
- Key Points In hemodynamically stable patients, the history and physical are insufficiently accurate to eith
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteria Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.