New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Focus On: Current Management of Gastroenteritis in Children
Vomiting and diarrhea are two of the most common complaints of children presenting to the emergency department.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Trending Resources on Meducation
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Learning to Learn - The Naked Scientists
- Naked Scientists - 2nd Jun 2014 - Learning to Learn
Ophthalmology Lecture - Pediatric Eye Exam
- http://www.ophthobook.com This video lecture demonstrates some of the difficulties we have examining children in the optometry or ophthalmology clinic. Kids ...
How To Develop Loyalty In Your Team - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing methods of maintaining loyality among your team members. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow ...
SGEM#26: Honey, Honey (Pediatric Cough)
- Guest Skeptic: Dr. Anthony Crocco MD FRCPC, Deputy Chief, Pediatric Emergency Department, McMaster Children’s Hospital Assistant Clinical Professor, McMaster University, Member of the BEEM Dream Team.
Podcast #12: Oh Dance-a-tron (Ondansetron for Pediatric Vomiting)
- Dehydration in children is a common presentation to the emergency department. A main cause of dehydration in this age group is gastroenteritis which is charaterized by acute onset diarrhea with or ...